Saturday, January 14, 2012

Trying to live together

So we both live with our families right now, I live with my mom and brother (my dad passed away last year) and he lives with his parents and brother. We will occasionally stay over at each others house.

I knew he snored but last night when I stayed over at his house he was snoring the worst he ever has and I saw EVERY HOUR pass on the clock. I'm a light sleeper so I know that doesn't help matters, but I don't know how to deal with the snoring.

We are preparing to live together in 5 months or so and I'm not looking forward to the snoring every night.

I slept on the couch for a while last night but missed the bed.

I would love some suggestions from anyone to combat the snoring.

Thanks B

No comments:

Post a Comment